Thursday, March 24, 2011

Legal Authority


Christopher Hall
Class: BUS250H contract, negotiations and copyrights.
Lawyer: Donald L. Prunty


I wish that I could say that contacting a lawyer was a challenge but it honestly wasn’t. Yes in the beginning I thought that I had this amazing lawyer to utilities to gather all the information that I would potentially need to complete this paper, but of course like most things in life that feel through. I remembered the project that we previously did in class; finding intellectual property lawyers on line and list names and contact information. So I grab the list off of my blog and started to dial as I contacted the first number and spoke to the receptionist asking to speak with a Miss Schwartz, Sheri I received a voice mail. Of course she is out of that office and now somewhere else, starting to feel the pressure I lost hope for only a few seconds. Understanding that I only called one person on a list of about thirty I looked at the list to find a name that possibly could be a decent hearted lawyer to answer the question that I desired I know decent hearted lawyer is there possibly a bigger oxymoron in the universe? But I reached one on the second attempt a man by the name of Donald L. Prunty when he answered the phone I am sure that he thought that this might be his next big case. To his surprise no I wasn’t I was a student in need of information. He chuckled over the phone as if he won the lotto and it was for a messily cent. After his spiel about this being only for educational purposes and not legal advice he answered all my question and quite well. He was the savior to my final project that seemed hard but was a lot easier to complete then many may have betrayed.

No comments:

Post a Comment